Career Acceleration Network (CAN), LLC is a professional resume and career coaching service based in suburban Philadelphia. CAN facilitates job search and career transition with professionals and executives from diverse fields, including information technology, finance, marketing, operations, sales, and nonprofit.
What’s In It For You? (WIIFY)
- Clients report positive change as a result of their work with CAN – most have landed jobs in PA, NJ, DE, NY – the Delaware Valley.
- Clients become career managers – they have achieved intermediary goals; they plan actively for tomorrow.
- Clients realize greater work/life balance – the new situation complements their lifestyle.
- See the CAN (Karen P. Katz) LinkedIn.com profile for recommendations.
What makes CAN special?
- An individual proposal for services will be created to meet your needs.
- Services offered are designed to help you take control of your career – now and in the future.
- Candidates become actively involved in the job search campaign – Together, we CAN.
All work is performed or supervised by Karen P. Katz, a Credentialed Career Manager (CCM) with more than 20 years of management-level work experience with Fortune 200 companies. Karen is a proponent of life-long learning and a “change advocate.” To remain on the cutting edge of organizational culture and workplace practices, and to earn the respect and confidence of colleagues, Karen completed a Master’s degree in Adult Learning and Organizational Development in 2005. She was an early adopter to the concept of personal marketing, as espoused by Tom Peters in The Brand Called You; she has been an active member of LinkedIn.com since 2004.
Together, we CAN … is not only a tagline, it describes our collaborative approach to creating professional and executive resumes and facilitating effective career transition strategies.